Thursday 7 December 2017

Review - Thai Airways from Delhi to Bangkok to Denpasar and back

We were supposed to go to Bali with Thai Airways. We had Thai Airways transfers from Delhi to Bangkok and from Bangkok to Denpasar airport and back.

Ambiance of Thai Airways plane

I got a seat in economy class. My seat was at the exit gates and I must say it was a very comfortable seating as I was able to sleep in both the flights from Delhi to Bangkok and from Bangkok to Denpasar airport. I liked the colour combination of the flight ambiance. It was a big aeroplane. There was one business class followed by three big sections of economy class having three bye three seating arrangement. Flight was very neat and clean and up to the mark. Washrooms too were neat and clean and well equipped.
[caption id="attachment_11394" align="alignnone" width="669"]Thai Airways Thai Airways[/caption]

Food

Food in the aeroplane was delicious as well as nutritious. They had taken good care to ensure guests have a balanced diet. I had chhole with roti and rice. Fruit salad was also there. I also had bun and butter. Bun was a little hard but I had it being hungry. There was regular service by the crew for juice, water or tea coffee.


Nidhi KM

 

No comments:

Post a Comment