Tuesday 25 July 2017

Dibru Saikhowa National Park, Assam


Last time when I visited Assam, my trip was only limited to Kaziranga due to time constraints. These days as I am working on a project on Dibru Saikhowa National Park. As I see unparalleled photographs of birds and animals there, I am so fascinated to visit the place. Thought to write an article on the same.
[caption id="attachment_10656" align="alignnone" width="768"]Dibru Saikhowa National Park Dibru Saikhowa National Park[/caption]
Dibru Saikhova National Park is one of the largest National Parks in Assam. It has perfect environment for endangered species of birds around the world. Having Brahmaputra and Lohit river around and being surrounded with Dibru and Patkai hills, this park provides home to 502 species of birds like white winged duck, Bengal Florican, White Rumped Vulture, black breast parrot bill and Marsh Babbler. 

Read more

Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment