Tuesday 9 May 2017

Top 11 things to do in Hill Stations

Think of Hill stations , think of greenery, mountains, fresh air, cool breeze and high spirited people all around! While I am both a beach and hills lover, I try and enjoy every moment I am there. The time being limited, I want to make the most of my trip to a hill station. My journey as a traveller from my childhood till now has been very interesting specially when I see my kids doing certain things the same way I used to do. I strongly feel there are certain things to do in hill stations irrespective of age. So that you enjoy the weather and surroundings nicely, do those activities. I have collated these things by listening to young people , kids and even senior citizens. In case you feel something do be added, do provide comments.
Things to do in Hill Stations
Valley view in Shimla

Top 11 things to do in Hill Stations

  1. Take a room facing either a valley view or hills if you are a nature lover. This will always keep you fresh even if you are relaxing in the room and will keep providing the feeling of Bering at a hill station
  2. Walk in fresh air because there is greenery everywhere and no pollution. Also by walking up slopes, heart rate increases that promotes better circulation of blood.
  3. Take sunlight to the maximum as it provides vitamin D while keeping you warm which you can't do generally in busy cities.

Nidhi KM

No comments:

Post a Comment