Saturday 4 March 2017

Heal yourself in nature @ Kairali The Healing Village

I was invited for an experience at Kairali The Healing Village as part of Wellness bloggers meet Edition 2 by Ayurved Sutra. I had heard a lot about Kairali which is famous across India and abroad as well. I was waiting eagerly for the day to reach Kairali and experience the Wellness treatment. When I reached there it was a unique welcome!
Viharin.com- Kairali The Healing Village
Kairali The Healing Village
There were beautiful red seeds along with tikka and a stole.
Viharin.com- Swagatam Thali ( Welcome plate)
Swagatam Thali ( Welcome plate)

As they say people don't get checked in but get admitted to the Kairali The Healing Village. The whole process is based on how best Ayurved can heal a person and bring fitness level to a better quotient.
Greenery all around
Greenery all around
As I was welcomed at the reception I was offered my favourite green coconut with a slice of hom grown fresh Mausami (sweet lemon) which had a strong fragrance enhancing experience of drinking coconut water. Way to my room and the whole area there was lush green covered by huge trees to give a soothing effect from scorching heat in summers there in Palakkad.
Green belt hovering Kairali The Healing Village
Green belt hovering Kairali The Healing Village
My cottage faced a jackfruit tree amidst greenery which was an appeal in itself as I had seen the Jackfruit fruit tree for the first time in my life.


Nidhi KM

Jackfruit Tree
Jackfruit Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment