Friday 13 January 2017

Madame Tussauds delights Delhiites

How many number of times we have heard about Madame Tussauds. When some years back I heard that Amitabh Bachchan's life-like model was installed at Madame Tussauds, London, I felt so proud and happy. I have always been fascinated by Madame Tussauds and wished to visit the same whenever I am in London. But, but...to my surprise, Madame Tussauds is soon opening in Delhi!!!!! Wow, such a thrill to experience in Delhi and no need to go tho London for the same. Well, Madame Tussauds Delhi is opening very soon in Regal building on the 1st and second floor in Connaught Place.
When I visited Shangrila in CP, I saw a life size statue of Sir Amitabh Bachchan which was truly amazig. So, guys, gear up for the great experience coming up in June!!


Nidhi KM
Viharin.com- Amitabh Bachchan at Madame Tussauds Delhi
Amitabh Bachchan at Madame Tussauds Delhi

No comments:

Post a Comment