Tuesday 14 July 2015

Exclusive night shots of Amber Fort, Jaipur

Viharin.com- Amber Fort
Amber Fort
Amber Fort was built by King Man Singh in 1592 AD. Amber Fort is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. I visited Amber Fort for the 4th time in my life. This time my visit was a different experience altogether. In February, Amber Fort was opened for visitors at night. I was eager to see it at night. The Fort looked altogether different at that time.
I have tried to capture spectacular point and angles of Amber Fort at night. The appearance of the fort was irrestably captivating. So have tsken masny photographs. Presenting to you the same. Would highly recommend everyone to at least visit once during night else you would actually miss something.

Viharin.com- Area around Sheesh Mahal
Area around Sheesh Mahal
Viharin.com-Spectacular view of interiors of Amer Fort at night
Spectacular view of interiors of Amer Fort at night

No comments:

Post a Comment